Account login, password and settings
- How do I log in?
- On the top right corner of the platform click on the “LOG IN” button and fill the fields with your email used for registration and password sent to you by email. We advise you to change your password here after the first login.
- What if I forgot my password?
- Please click on the “Log in” button on the top right button on the platform and click on the hyperlink “forgot my password”. You will receive an email to change it.
- How can I update my profile details?
- Once you are logged in, you can change your registration details and add more personal information to be used on “Find your peers” - our business matchmaking feature
- The website is in a language I don’t understand. Where can change the language?
- On the top menu, under “Select language” you can select the language you prefer. Some videos subtitles or interpretation language will change according to the chosen language. The languages available are English, French and Spanish.
Programme and content
- How can I view the Congress agenda/schedule?
- Go on under Programme and click on the Schedule button to see the 3-day agenda
- Where can I find the scientific programme?
- The scientific programme can be viewed on the “Programme” page. You will have the option to follow live sessions, replay sessions, view e-posters and abstract presentations, and search all speakers’ biographies
- How do I access an agenda session?
- If the session is live, the button “Access Streaming” will appear on the right side of the agenda session on the Schedule page. If this button does not appear, this is either because the session is finished or it hasn’t started yet.
- What if I miss a session? Can I see a replay?
- Yes, replay will be available 24 hours after the event is over. You can access this option for six months after Congress.
Finding and networking with other participants
- How do I network with other participants?
- Please update your profile with additional information and interests and you will be matched with peers with similar interests. Other participants will appear in order of high match percentage. You can then choose to view their profile and book a call with them.
- What is Find Your Peers?
- Find Your Peers is a business matchmaking feature. Participants will be matched according to the amount of similar personal and professional details between the two participants. Delegates with the highest percentage of matches will be the first ones on your list to connect.
- How do I set my available time on “Find my peers”?
- On your “Find my peers” page, click on the icon on the right side of your name. This will open your profile page. Under Schedule > Your Schedules, you can click on Add schedule to add your availabilities
- How can I schedule a 1:1 video call with another colleague?
- Search for a participant on the “Find Your Peers” and open their profile. On the right-hand side, under the User schedule, select which time would you like
- What are Chat Rooms?
- Chat Rooms are networking group video meetings open to all participants. The Congress has chosen a few themes to be freely discussed on the platform. The Chat Rooms can be accessed
- How can I create written chat groups?
- On the bottom right side of the platform, you can click on the chat icon. After, click on “Groups” and then “Create New Group”. Choose a group name, a group icon and select which other participants you would like to invite.
Press and media
- I am a journalist or work in the media industry. Where can I find the press conferences?
- I am invited to a private meeting during the event. Where can I find it?
- The “Invitation-only meetings” page has all private meetings schedules and details. If your meeting is happening soon, you can find it under “Meeting rooms”. If you are not invited to this meeting, you will not be able to access it.
- Do you have technical support?
- Yes, you can access the Technical Support contact form here.
- I cannot hear the live session.
- On the video menu options, check if the audio is disabled or very low. You can increase it by clicking on the highest bar. Otherwise, check if your computer/mobile sound system is working.
- I cannot see the video.
- Please try to connect to a VPN if you are in China or Indonesia. For other countries, try to disconnect to the VPN or use your 3G/4G mobile data to connect. Some hospitals or public facilities’ Firewalls can block the website.
- The Live video is cutting or taking a long time to buffer.
- On the video menu, near the volume icon, there is an engine icon that if clicked will show different video quality, choose the 360 or 240p to make sure the video can buffer with your internet connection.
- I cannot speak on the meeting. The microphone is not working.
- Refresh the page and allow the website to use your microphone. If this does not work, check if you have a microphone connected to your computer. You can select another microphone by clicking on the arrow on the side of the microphone icon to select another device.
- The meeting is not capturing my camera
- Refresh the page and allow the website to use your camera. If this does not work, check if you have a camera connected to your computer. You can select another camera by clicking on the arrow on the side of the video icon to select another device.
Congress Quiz And Games
- How do I play the Congress games?
- Congress quizzes are available on the community page under “games”. On each sponsored page, you can win points by playing sponsor quizzes. Your total points will be displayed on the Leader board.
- How do I get more points on the sponsor quiz leader board?
- Each sponsor has its own quiz. Make sure you read all their documents and watch all their videos to answer their questions. The more correct answers, the more points you win.
- I wrote a question, but it is not appearing on the Q&A box.
- Most live sessions are moderated, once the moderator has chosen your question to be answered, your question will appear under the submit button. The moderator will not be able to choose all questions.
- How do I obtain a certificate of attendance?
- All attendance certificates will be sent within 2 weeks of the closing of the congress.
- How do I obtain a certificate of presentation?
- All certificates (Abstract authors/presenters / Speakers / Moderators / Reviewers) will be sent within 2 weeks of the closing of the congress.
- I have questions about Continuing Education Credits
- Please follow this link to find the section dedicated to this topic
- How can I donate?
- On the homepage, click on the button “DONATE” or on the top menu click on “Donations” and choose a fund to know more details.
- How can I report sensitive content or another user?
- For e-poster content, please select the red flag to report the content. For chat or video call reports, please send us an email under “Technical Support”
- What is a Social feed/Chat feed?
- These are spaces to chat on a specific agenda session or meeting.